Thursday 23 August 2012

DYSU # 86 Fantasy

Hello everyone
 
Today I have a card for the new challenge at Do You Stack Up  This week the theme is Fantasy.
Finally I´m back on track.My internet started and my house is also almost set.
 
 
Here goes my card
 
 


I made my card based on this week´s inspiration picture and I loved the way it turned out.
I made it using simple butterfly punch and glitter tube.
Sentiments are Rub-ons.


 
As usual this week also there are great prizes to grab.
 
Sponsor Logos, Websites, Prizes
Through the Craftroom - 
http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/
* One Year PDF subscription
The Stamping Boutique -
 http://thestampingboutique.com/
* Winner's Choice of 3 Digis
A Day For Daisies -
 http://www.adayfordaisies.com
* $16 Gift Certificate

 
 
I´m entering this card for Repetition challenge at Moxie Fab World.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Cheers
 
Archana

12 comments:

  1. Archana, this is absolutely exquisite!! Wow, those butterflies are beautiful and the way you shaped them into a heart - just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful desgin and it is so gorgeous. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beyond cool! How did you cut those butterflies so perfectly?? A wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Archana...Long time have not heard from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Archana, this is stunning. Love how you shaped the butterflies into a heart and the pretty colours you used. Beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that is just beautiful. Its instantly pleasing to the eye. Well done.
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Archana!! Love how you worked with the butterflies. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I saw the tree and totally was not expecting the card that came afterwards. It I could award the moxie-fabulous prize- you would be the winner! Love your design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What Archana. this is great interpretation of the theme. I love the butterflies and how you made it into a mosaic of one huge one. So much movement!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty Archana, so creative as all your creations are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Archana! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete