Friday 6 October 2017

You make me Smile :)

Hello Friends,

 Its been really long time..that i´m sharing my card here. Autumn started and you see beautiful streets  and trees with orange, yellow..red leaves. I wanted to get my mojo back so thought of making a card on this theme. I saw couple of challenges and bat sed on that I made this card.

I love this beautiful die cut set of autumn leaves from CAS-ual Fridays stamps.




Closer view



I´m entering this card in following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers

Archana

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Great take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for playing with us at Calling All Sistahs. Hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dimensional leaves Archana, love the gorgeous fall colors, thank you for joining us at CAS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete