Thursday 8 November 2012

DYSU # 97 Leaves and Trees

Hello everyone!!

Good Morning!!It´s Thursday...and time again for another new challenge over at Do You Stack Up.
This week our theme is Leaves and Trees. We want to see you beautiful card creations using trees and leaves.
 



Here goes my card
 
I have used Lily fairy on the swing from Pink Cat Studio one of our sponsor for this week.I have added buttons,lace,glitter and washi tapes..hope you guys are not tired of seeing these washi tapes again and again.
 

so..that´s it for today.I would love to see what you create using leaf and tree theme.Do visit DYSU blog for more inspiration from DYSU Designers. This week also there are great prizes to grab. 
* $12 Gift Certificate

*Winner's Choice of 3 Digital Images


* Winner's Choice of 5 Digital Images


Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers

Archana

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and I love the washi tapes!!
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh - what a different look to Helen's - just shows how versitile digis are

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sweet. I love the image too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is awesome. I love the washi tapes and the buttoned ribbon tab. Very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Archana, How r u doing? hope u had a great Diwali.
    The card is so pretty, I love the stitching at the edges.
    Hugs,
    Juhi
    PS:Do check out my blog I have a little something for you

    ReplyDelete