Friday 11 May 2012

Mojo Monday # 240

Hello everyone!!

Today´s card is for this week´s Mojo Monday contest#240.This week´s sketch was real challenge for me because I had difficult time struggling with layers.

Here is my card


I kept brown tone for this card.Flowers are handmade.I added doily.some blings and beautiful ribbon .



Hope you like my card. I am also entering this card in the Moxie Fab World Card Creations Week: The Doilies and Lace Challenge. 

DYSU - Use a Flowers

Thanks for stopping by!!
Cheers
Archana

12 comments:

  1. You did a superb job with the layers Archana. Love your card and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is gorgeous...I adore the warm colors! So glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday, I fixed your link, you are now #155...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. background is fabulous and i think u have created layers so well Archana !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and take on the sketch! I love all the wonderful textures. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely! Who knew that browns could be so elegant?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on this sketch...it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was für eine herrliche Karte. Die Perlen u Sternchen sind die perfekt Verzierungsstücke für diese Karte. Die Farben sind auch hinreizend. Danke fürs mitmachen bei DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW your flowers are wonderful-- I wouldnt have dared make flowers in brown but you have created stunning beauties!!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love your flowers!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love all the structure! Eine echt klasse Karte!
    (Deutsch or english - what do you prefer?)
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anni! I prefer both the languages.
      LG Archana

      Delete