Wednesday 11 January 2012

Card Patterns Sketch 147

Hi everyone!!

Today I like to share the card I made, based on card patterns sketch #147. It's a clean and simple sketch.I really like it.



Here goes my card




I created this patterned paper using marbelling technique again.In my last post I have given the tutorial for this technique.You can check here.Stamp and heart embellies are from Rayher.Embossing powder from Knorr Prandell.
I´m also entering this card in the following challenges.
The Paper Players- theme challenge.
Lily Pad Cards- Chipboard challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers
Archana

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! That DSP is really unique. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Archana! I love that background you created. I just checked out the tutorial you posted on how to do it - looks tricky doing it directly on your card blank, but those results are amazing! Thanks for making that tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, that marbling technique is amazing! I thought it was patterned paper! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your marbled paper is really cool! I love the gold accents. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card - I am so impressed with your marbled paper! Thanks for playing in the Chipboard Challenge at the Lily Pad!

    ReplyDelete