Friday 2 September 2011

Ribbon Flower!!

Hi everyone!!

Thanks guys for all those beautiful comments you left on my last " Wall Decor" post and thanks to DT of the Creative Card Crew for picking my card as a "winner".This week again back to Cards. Last week I saw Erum´s Ribbon Flower challenge on Yvonne´s Blog and I thought of giving it a try.Those who follow my blog knows that I always make my own handmade flowers and they are always made up of either Paper, Fabric or Felt.This time Erum inspired me to do it with Ribbons.Thanks Erum for your wonderful tutorial....It took me less than 5 mins to create a wonderful flower with the help of your tutorial..Now I  need to rush to the Craft shop to buy some more broad ribbons specially to make these flowers.
Here goes my card


Hope you like this card!!
This card I´m also entering in
Creative Card Crew- Anything goes.
Deesigns by Nena Dee - Card with yellow ribbon.
PaperPlay Challenges _ Make your own flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Cheers
Archana.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely flower... yellow color is looking super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and that flower is gorgeous Archana:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Archana. I love the ribbon flower you made!
    Thank you so much for letting me know about Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Archana such a pleasant yellow-- such a coincidence that we have both made yellow ribbon flowers for ET's challenge!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower and bright sunny colors...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh...just gorgeous! Love all the yellow...so feash! :)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Erum's ribbon flower challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woweeeee!!! This is stunning! I love the freshness of yellow! By saying that it took you just five minutes in completing this... YOU MADE MY DAY! seriously, everyone keeps saying it's so difficult. LOVE LOVE LOVE your creation! brilliant job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!.. LOVE the colours!.. Sooo elegant! :D
    LOVE the flower too! :D

    ReplyDelete