Tuesday 13 September 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 132

Hi!!

Today I´m sharing a card for this week´s  Card Patterns . I really liked the simple and sweet sketch.
Here is the sketch

Here goes my card:




I  really liked the way it turned out.I love making these fabric flowers and made them in plenty using different brads and buttons and this one goes very well with  red and white combo.
I have used Cardstock from Hobbycraft UK, Patterned paper from Karen-Marie Klip,Brad from Rayher,Embossing stamp pad from Tsukineko,Embossing powder from KnorrPrandell, Ribbons from my stash.
This card I´m also entering in
Allsortschallenge: Flowers and swirls
ICRC9 - No stamping except sentiments and celebration.
Lollipop Crafts : Use eyelet or brad
LadybugcraftTLT challenge: flower.
Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers
Archana


12 comments:

  1. Oh Archana I love what you do with fabric! I should show this to my mom she is the whiz at home with fabric[ she is a doctor too but can make lovely things from cloth!].I have been poring over tutorials to make these beauties but just the thought of using a needle puts me off! This card is spectacular. Love it. Why have you not entered it to more challenges-- this one is another winner for sure!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! Way too perfect... The ends, the elements & my favorite part the bows, looks GORGEOUS!!!

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really elegant creation Archana.

    Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really pretty. I love the clean and simple look of it. thanks for joining our challenge this week at Lollipop Crafts
    Tammy DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Archana!!! It reminds me of an apron..that flower is stunning and is perfect against the red! Thanks for playing along at LCI this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabbie card!.. LOVE the flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally love this Archana!! So gorgeous and elegant. I have made these flowers before and do look super cute! Love your bow treatment too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aqrchana congrats on the yellow ribbon winning yet again-- I told you it was a winner! So happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Archana
    Love how you design the card according the sketch.. Look elegant, very pretty and that flower is so beautiful. You chose great colour.
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love the embossing and the monochromatic scheme. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card!
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my Flowers and swirls challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete