Thursday 10 March 2011

Woodland Friend!!

Hello !!

This weeks Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge is Woodland Friends, and I thought my little Birdie is just perfect for the Forest  theme!! I couldn´t wait to use this little cutie.


 Also it is my first time entering in Moxi Fab World Tuesday Trigger : Oh so lovely: I found in my patterned paper almost similar colours.

I combined these 2 challenges and came up with this!!!



Patterned paper I have used is from Bo Bunny.Bird Punch from SU.Border punch from Fiskars.Flowers and Ribbons from Ros ( I recently won these from City Crafters). Wanted to give the real branch effect so used these dried sticks from the garden and painted them a bit.
This card also goes for Simone says : Anything goes.
Hope you like it!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

Archana

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The layers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the bird! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    Simon Says DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute little bird, I love the texture you have created thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Love all the dimension. The bird. The layout! Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layers and texture! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!!!! love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning. The layers are so nice and I love the dried sticks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wunderschöne Karte, Archana! Ich freu mich total, Dein Blog kennengelernt zu haben, komme gerne hier vorbei! LG Janna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Archana! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger challenge!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete