Tuesday 15 March 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 106!

Hello!!
I decided to play along with the latest Card Patterns Sketch this week- I love the sketch .
Here is the sketch this week:



And here is my card:
I really love this one. I made it for my sweet brother and will be sending it his way in couple of days! Some of my favorite patterned paper on this one-Karen -Marie klip n papir  (the green polka dots) and white and pink floral patterned paper from Ros .The kites are handcut and I added some different coloured paper string knots to give some extra effect.Also added some flowers , punched leaves and laces.Sentiments are computer printed. Hope you like it!!
Here's the challenges that I am entering:
Do You Stack Up:  Use layers.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Archana


9 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the kites :) Beautiful colors too. Lovely card, Archana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty Archana, lovely
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercool card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love the dimension and the kites! Just adorable! :)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Michelle's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! Fabulous little kites. Thanks for taking the time to join in our LAYERS challenge at DYSU this week. Do come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the lines with the paper and the string. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such a great take on the sketch love those kites. Thank you for playing along with cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card. Those kites are just adorable. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete